Thursday 5 March 2009

Another One Down...

This model has given me hell. I don't know what happened, but all the faces doubled themselves and convienently placed themselves just behind the actual model faces, meaning that I ended up spending time removing the faces one by one, which has been the most boring thing I've ever had to do, even watching paint dry would more than likely be more entertaining. Anyway, the model is of Frankie; a junkie inmate of the first wing, he is a pretty important part of the script and i wanted to make sure he looked half decent, this model went a little over the poly limit, around 3120 polys. There are a number of places on the model where they look a bit funny, I tried to fix this but it was eating up too much of my time, as I have another two models to complete by next Tuesday, so I've got to leave it as it is and move on to the next one. The next character will be Mickey; who is a bit of a loner. He has cowboyesque look about him. So I'll keep you posted on the progress of that character over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment