Tuesday 10 March 2009

Another character completed

Well its Tuesday and my tasks have not been fully completed, the plan was to get two character models created by today, but as you may have noticed I only have one. This is because a number of issues were brought to my attention over the week, many of them have previously been covered in past posts and within the group site. Also as you may have previously noticed, I taken up item modelling as a new task for the week, which wasn't originally agreed upon, this is due to the work balance showing inconsistency, some people in the group were doing too much, another thing I have done this week is work for texturing, which is Robs area, I offered to help him out with offsetting the textures for walls and floors, aswell as experimenting with textures on the models so far, I will post these images shortly to show proof of work. I need to get the last of my characters done within the next couple of days, so that I can move onto character rigging and then eventually animation. Also recently I have noticed that we have only three weeks left before easter and we need a playable build up and running, at this moment in time we are no where near close to performing this, but if the team works extra hard and keep contact between everyone tight, we should be able to pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment